The Berean Men’s Fellowship seek to provide men with the resources to develop a Christ-like character and help equip them to influence their world for Jesus Christ, as expressed in Colossians 1:28
To develop an effective prayer life to discover and put into use spiritual gifts given by the Holy Spirit.
To build closer personal relationships through social activities with pastoral direction.
To guide and encourage the men of the Berean Prayer Center, and serve those in need, and providing opportunities for spiritual outreach.
- To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability. “How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity.” Psalms 133:1
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
- To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church programs and missions.
- To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism.
- To provide for our families, fight for righteousness sake, have close male friends that encourage us and are faithful to our wife (or keeping ourselves sexually pure before marriage).
“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17 Strong men build up other strong men.
We reject passivity, and accept responsibility, lead courageously and invests in eternity To equip men to live a godly life by serving their family, church, and community. Berean Men’s ministry seeks to empower men to:
“A Christ-like man is a servant of God’s church, his family, and his community.Our Men’s Ministry is built upon total surrender of our minds and our hearts to God’s will. We are dedicated to helping men become Christ-like men. Our aim is to promote the vision of BPC and create awareness among the men at the sanctuary and beyond. We strive to support all auxiliaries of the Church, to reach out to all men of the Church, and to give spiritual aid and guidance to our Youth, Teens, and New Converts.
We are accountable for each other to ensure that through all of life’s challenges, we do not compromise our faith, our family, and our salvation. Want to become a part of our Berean Prayer Center Men’s Fellowship? We invite men to come and grow as you commit to being a part of this fellowship at the Berean Prayer Center, and together we will be able to Serve and Go.
Stay connected and updated via our church website calendar and service announcements for more Men’s ministry events. We look forward to seeing or hearing from you!!!